Monday, November 30, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Greatness

Alright, I actually have a real opinion on this one. I am pretty disappointed. Greatness is absolutely lovely to be sure, but if you already own and like Abundance, it is not worth spending your money on. I expected much more red lean than the bronze Abundance but... well, it's not. I even put Abundance on my thumbs (no picture sorry) and it goes a bit more golden but you really can't tell the difference....

SIGH. Oh well, this one's up for swap the next/first time I meet my Vancouver nail ladies <3










ILNP.com still has many lovely colours. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!