Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Swatch: ILNP Overnight Bag

So I really really really wanted Overnight Bag to be an espresso brown holographic when I ordered it and I'm pretty disappointed in that regard. It's much more blackberry coloured with a scatter holographic. It has a brown lean in dim light but is definitely not.

It is opaque in three coats but seems to be a bit of a jelly which might rescue it from the swap pile when I need to make that decision.







As usual, ILNP.com, check em out kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! I answer every single one, so be sure to come back or subscribe to comments on the sidebar to get my response <3 Please refrain from link-dropping unless there is a specific, related post you'd like me to see. Thanks again <3!